361 Texas Street
- Spacious, light-filled floor plan with elevator access to all levels
- Stunning downtown and San Francisco Bay views
- 3 bedrooms (1 bedroom unwarranted) on sky-lit upper level
- 2 bathrooms, one on each level, with potential to add a 3rd bathroom
- Largest bedroom features gorgeous Bay view, walk-in closet and walk-out deck
- Grand double parlor plus formal dining room
- Bright, eat-in kitchen with walk-out view deck and stairway to rear garden
- Hardwood floors, recessed lighting and high, coved ceilings
- Generous closet and storage space throughout the home
- Private rear garden with apple tree and built-in gardening sheds
- 1 car garage with expansive storage and work space
- Amazing, central location in sunny Potrero Hill
- Walk to Farley’s, Plow Restaurant and Good Life Grocery!
- Easy access to nearby Dogpatch restaurants and cafes
- Walk to Caltrain and easy MUNI + freeway access
At the main level, a large and welcoming entry foyer creates a great sense of warmth and openness. The foyer leads to a large double parlor featuring tall windows with beautiful downtown views. This space flows nicely to the formal dining room with elevator access and to the sizable eat-in kitchen. The sunny, updated kitchen features extensive cabinetry, a laundry area and sliding doors to the first of two large view decks overlooking the San Francisco Bay. In addition to being a wonderfully convenient place to barbecue with family and friends, the main level deck includes a stairway down to the peaceful brick patio and garden. Relax amidst the lovely apple tree and exercise your green thumb while taking advantage of the built-in gardening sheds.
Beyond the grand entry foyer, a handsome sky-lit stairway leads to the upper level with three nicely sized bedrooms (one bedroom is unwarranted and could also be used as a den) and a large, sky-lit full bathroom. The charming front bedroom features captivating downtown views and the rear bedroom, the largest of the three, enjoys a roomy walk-in closet and over-sized picture window, perfect for taking in the striking bay view! This master bedroom also features direct access to both the elevator and to the large upper view deck – the ideal place for savoring your morning cup of coffee. Enjoy the spacious upper floor plan with multiple large closets in its current configuration or potentially re-design it to include an additional bathroom.
The substantial garage level accommodates one car and boasts a tremendous amount of storage and work space as well as direct access to the rear garden. Ideally located off 18th Street in central Potrero Hill, this special home enjoys close proximity to fabulous restaurants and cafes, shopping, public transportation and parks. Within a few short blocks are many of the local’s favorites including Farley’s coffee, Plow Restaurant, Goat Hill Pizza, Christopher’s Books and Good Life Grocery. Walk to MUNI and CalTrain and take advantage of the easy freeway access. Exceptional homes like this one do not come along very often – don’t miss this rare opportunity!